A lovely family with three girls (twins aged six and their four year old sister) are looking for a kind, caring and professional Childminder.
- Ideally, a minimum of three years childminding experience in a family setting, a creche, Montessori, etc., with at least two years in the same job.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a FETAC/QQI Childcare qualification up to at least level 6 or a Montessori Qualification.
- Ideally someone who is happy and willing to travel with the family and who would consider occasional babysitting.
- Monday to Friday - 48 hours per week.
- Looking after all three children, taking care of their daily requirements, including meals, snacks as necessary, school runs, etc.
- Managing the weekly schedule, ensuring school activities are planned for and coordinating all extra circular activities including sports, music and art classes.
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Some cleaning and laundry including tidying the children’s bedrooms and play areas, tidying the kitchen after preparing meals and helping with the children's laundry.
- Organising and hosting playdates.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €20 to €25 per hour.
- Motor Expenses reimbursed.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
To be considered for this position, please send your full and complete CV and the contact details of all your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.