We are looking for a kind, caring, professional and experienced Nanny to look after two sets of twins aged 2½ and 5 years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three years Nannying with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- A childcare qualification to at least QQI/FETAC Level 6 would be preferable.
- Up to date paedicatric first aid would be desirable.
- An interest in outdoor activities would be a huge bonus.
- Ideally previous experience of looking after twins.
- Hours - 8am to 6pm - 4 days per week.
- Drop offs and collections from school, creche, sports, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Ensuring the children’s rooms, toys and play areas are neat and tidy
- Preparing healthy and balanced meals and snacks for the children
- Assisting with home work.
- Accompanying and organising playdates and activities
- Planning fun excursions and outings
- Carrying out a range of indoor activities and playing with the children
- Some light housekeeping duties including children's laundry.
- Keeping the parents updated with all developmental milestones.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €700 to €900 gross per week.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
- Revolut card for all expenses incurred while taking care of the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send us your full and complete CV as well as the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.